Tests & Inspections
The following will outline the scope of work of the annual Fire Hydrant testing and inspection.
We can help your organization achieve and maintain compliance with fire code legislation.
Get an Inspection Quote Today
Scope of Work
- Open the hydrant, fully flushing its interior and the underground main until water flows clear.
- Check for adequate water flow pressure readings:
- Record dynamic and static hydraulic pressure readings.
- Ensure caps are present and in good condition.
- Inspect the hydrant barrels to confirm that no water has accumulated.
- Supply a complete set of documentation of the annual test.